You are invited to contribute to PLAY!
PLAY is the latest resource for Fat Brain Toys to educate and entertain the general public on the joy of play! We believe play, at its purest form, is the best way for children to learn and grow into well-adjusted adults.
PLAY will be updated daily with content from leaders in the toy industry, leaders in the world of raising children, and great thinkers who believe in pure play. Each piece of content will be shared with HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of visitors. As a contributor to PLAY, you'll be given full contributor/byline credit with a short bio listing. We will also actively encourage link sharing. Fat Brain Toys will share a link to your site, and we hope you'll share a link to your published PLAY content on your site as well.
You may contribute content in many ways: written, video, photography, info graphic, or any other creative way to tell the story of play. If interested, please let us know via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is PLAY?
- A place for the celebration of great toys
- A place to discuss what makes toys great
- A place designed to spread the message of specialty toys
- A place to celebrate open-ended play
- A place to celebrate unique and new ideas from the greatest inventors of toys
- A place for ideas on play from excellent parents and grandparents
- A place for for do-it-yourself play activities
- A place to share great photos of play
- A place to showcase and celebrate small specialty toy stores
- A place to educate the public on the difference between specialty and mass
- A place to celebrate that toys are more than movie and TV characters
The PLAY blog is a platform dedicated to honest, engaged, informed, intelligent and open conversation about parenting. However, the opinions expressed on this site are those of individual parents/writers and do not necessarily reflect the views of Fat Brain Toys. In addition, content provided on this site is for entertainment or informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice, diagnosis, treatment, or safety advice.