Home > Toys > Brands > Kinetic Sand
Kinetic Sand
0

Kinetic Sand

Squeeze it, shape it, build something small. Build something big. Kinetic Sand moves by itself as you work with it. It looks like real sand, because it is 98% pure sand. The other 2%? Magic! Actually it's a non-toxic polymer that sticks to itself, but not to you! Kinetic Sand soothes and engages both kids and adults, in schools, at work, in therapy sessions, and at home.

Arts & Crafts Imaginative Play

Shipping Offer
Browsing 1-2 of 2 items in this category
Page:
Kinetic Sand - 2.2 lb


Kinetic Sand - 2.2 lb

Suggested Retail Price: $17.00
Today's Sale Price: $15.95
6% off retail...you save $1.05!




Kinetic Sand - 11 lb


Kinetic Sand - 11 lb

Suggested Retail Price: $46.00
Our Price: $45.95









Give the gift of choice...
a Fat Brain Toys Gift Certificate
redeemable for any of our toys,
games, or gifts. Available in many
different denominations.
Click for details...
     
Page:

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
Home | Shopping Cart | Help | Privacy Policy | Return Authorizations | Toy Blog | Coming Soon | Christmas Toys
Best Toys by Age | Birthday Gifts | Top Kids Toys | Toys on Sale | New Toys | Popular Toy Searches

Copyright © 2003-2014 Fat Brain Toys LLC. All rights reserved. Fat Brain Toys® is a registered service mark of Fat Brain Toys, LLC
Fat Brain Toys Offices
1405 N 205th Street, Suite 120
Elkhorn, Nebraska 68022
Phone 1-800-590-5987
Omaha Toy Store
16909 Burke Street, Suite 131
Omaha, Nebraska 68118
Phone 402-504-6218
Overland Park/Kansas City Toy Store
5601 West 135th Street, Suite 2230
Overland Park, Kansas 66223
Phone 913-305-4894

  MacWeb01